NUTRICIA: 100 YEARS OF EXPERTISE…
- A dedicated research team, benefiting from cutting-edge technologies
Nutricia boasts the expertise of…
- 400 paediatricians, nutritionists and scientists
- 200 hospitals and 100 universities working on clinical research
- 3 research and development centres: Utrecht (Netherlands), Singapore and Shanghai (China) opened in July 2020
- 4 key areas of research:
-Development and growth
-The digestive system
-The immune system
All of which are essential elements for your baby’s well-being!
- In line with international ethics
Nutricia makes it a point of honour to comply with international directives and the Codex Alimentarius. Nutritional ethics, quality and constant security are guaranteed, providing babies who are not breastfed with infant milks that meet their specific requirements.
… FOR PRODUCTS THAT MEET BABY’S NEEDS
An everyday partner
With infant milks, cereals, and vitamin-enriched milk for infants… Nutricia supports the growth and awakening of your baby, every day, up until the age of 3.
- Infant milks suited to baby’s specific needs
Exclusive breastfeeding is recommended by the World Health Organization for at least the first 6 months of a child’s life.
Is your baby not breastfed? The Nutricia team strives to offer products with nutritional qualities that are adapted to the needs of infants. For further information, ask a healthcare professional for advice.
- Our Nutrigrow cereal recipes with quality ingredients specially selected for babies:
- iron, which helps with children’s brain development
- vitamin A, which helps with development of the immune system
- B vitamins: B1, B3, B5, B6, B8 and B9
- vitamin C, which contributes to the functioning of the immune system and better absorption of iron.